Any color variations or imperfections are natural and inherent to the leather and shouldn't be considered flaws but a testament to its authenticity. Caring for your leather product is simple. It's very durable as long as you keep a few things in mind:
- "What if your bag gets wet?" Don't panic. Dab it with a soft clean cloth to absorb the moisture and allow it to dry naturally. Don't be tempted to speed up the drying process by using a hair dryer (Gasp) or any other heat source. As it can cause damage.
- To remove dirt: wipe with a clean, damp cloth, and avoid using chemicals or cleaners.
- Stay away from spraying on or around your bag and that goes for chemicals in general (ie. makeup or anything greasy).
- Avoid excess light, heat, and humidity exposure. Refrain from rubbing or scraping against abrasive materials or surfaces, like concrete.
- Take care when wearing with light colored garments. We apply a protective coating to assure no color transfer, but it is possible when combined with some of the above scenarios.
- When storing, use our cloth dust bag in a cool and dry place.